We are happy to welcome dogs here at the farm, in off peak times of year. There are a few doggie rules which are important for owners to adhere to…
- Visiting dogs should be up to date on their flea and worm prevention regime. This is a must, as both our Farm Assurance and the health of other visitors depends upon it!
- Dogs are never to be left unattended in the cottage, even for a short period of time.
- No pets are allowed upstairs or on the furniture in the cottages.
- Dogs are not allowed to enter the sand pit play area or the enclosed swimming pool area at any time.
- Please pick up after your dog and bin it.
- Dogs should be kept under control at all times and kept on a lead when in a field of sheep.
For safety reasons, it is not recommended that dogs enter a field with cattle.
Having said that, there are still plenty of places for a dog to run on the farm, and plenty of dog friendly beaches and cliff top and moorland walks nearby.
Charge for a dog is £20/dog/week
When walking around the farm please leave gates either open or shut, as you found them and take any litter back to the cottage with you. Especially plastic items.